Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Alaska is the largest of the U.S. states; how much of the total land area of the United States does it represent?
2. Can you remember Alaska's state flower?
3. Could you just get in your car and drive to Juneau, Alaska's capital, from another part of the state?
4. What is Alaska's state mineral?
5. On how many oceans does Alaska have coastline?
6. What does Alaska have instead of counties?
7. It might seem to be on the wrong side of the Pacific Rim but what is Alaska's state gemstone?
8. What is Alaska's official state sport?
9. Like a lot of things in Alaska the Trans-Alaska pipeline is big. How much oil could potentially move through it every hour?
10. The tallest mountain in North America is located in Alaska. What is its name?
Source: Author CmdrK
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.