Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the capital of Alaska?
2. North Pole, Alaska is farther west than Nome, Alaska.
3. In Alaska the length of daylight is ___________ ?
4. In 1998 which Alaskan High school won the 4A state championship for football?
5. In 2002 Anchorage had a record snowfall for a 24 hour period. How much did they get?(Choose the closest one).
6. North America's largest mountain (Mt. McKinley) is in Alaska. What is the name of the national park it is in?
7. Alaska is bigger (in land area) than California and Texas combined.
8. What country did the U.S buy Alaska from?
9. The Alaskan state flower is a_____ ?
10. Alaska is known for the great Alaskan pipe line. What runs through it?
Source: Author joe_monkeyman_cislo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.