Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Virtually all of Southeast Alaska, known as Alaska's Panhandle, is located within which national forest?
2. Which one of these terms is "not" a reference to Ketchikan?
3. Identify the National Monument located just east of Revillagagedo Island.
4. Name the town in Southeast Alaska that is referred to as "Little Norway".
5. Which town in Southeast Alaska is located on Baranof Island and is known for its Russian heritage, St. Michael's Cathedral, and Sheldon Jackson Museum?
6. The _______ Glacier is located just north of downtown Juneau.
7. Identify the tallest three mountains visible from downtown Juneau.
8. What bay is located at the "end of the road" north of Juneau?
9. Identify the town located at the northernmost point of "The Inside Passage", which was the home of Soapy Smith, and the start of the Chilkoot Trail.
10. Where in Southeast Alaska can you observe more than ten tidewater glaciers?
Source: Author akjay
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.