Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what year was Fairbanks founded?
2. Who was Fairbanks founded by?
3. Who was Fairbanks named after?
4. What is the nickname of Fairbanks?
5. What is Fairbanks' record low temperature?
6. What is the name of the ice that forms on fences, telephone poles, trees, and other structures during cold temperatures?
7. What structures do people live in, in Fairbanks?
8. What is the longest stretch of sunlight that Fairbanks gets during the summer?
9. What is the name of the famous winter dog sled race that ends in Fairbanks?
10. What city can you reach by road only if you drive through Fairbanks?
Source: Author bman266643
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.