Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Aleutian Islands are a chain that stretch for a great distance. Which of the following choices gives the correct extent for the Aleutian Islands' extreme longitude measurements?
2. Between what two peninsulas do the Aleutian Islands lie?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true regarding the Commander Islands, an island group in the Aleutian Islands?
4. What area of frequent earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are the Aleutian Islands a part of?
5. What name were the Aleutian Islands known as before 1867?
6. The Aleutian Islands are a chain of islands that comprise five different island groups. Of the following choices, which is NOT one of the groups of islands within the Aleutian Islands?
7. On which Aleutian Island is the 5,691 feet tall peak known as Makushin Volcano located?
8. What island of the Aleutian Islands is both the largest and easternmost island of the entire chain?
9. What word do the indigenous Aleut people (natives of the Aleutian Islands) use when collectively referring to themselves?
10. What primary source of work were most Aleut people forced to partake in by the Russians during the late 1700s?
Source: Author Triviaballer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor zh1322
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.