Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the official name of the nation of Bahrain?
2. With what other country does Bahrain share a land border?
3. What city became the capital of Bahrain in 1971?
4. Bahrain is a very small nation with an area of only 665 square kilometers. Which of the following is a true statement regarding the size of Bahrain?
5. From what two nations did Bahrain break its ties with to become an independent country on August 15, 1971?
6. What multiple dike-bridge combination connects the nation of Bahrain with Saudi Arabia to the west?
7. Which of the following is NOT true regarding the nation of Bahrain?
8. What is the official currency of the nation of Bahrain?
9. Administratively Bahrain is divided into four regions called governorates. Which of the following is NOT one of Bahrain's four governorates?
10. Which of the following choices best describes what the word Bahrain means in Arabic?
11. It is a common misconception that the country of Bahrain contains only one large island. In fact, several land projects increased the number of islands that comprise the nation of Bahrain. How many total islands did Bahrain have after these projects were completed in August 2008?
12. Which of the following is NOT an island or group of islands of the nation of Bahrain?
13. What important city in the nation of Bahrain has a name meaning 'Place of the Ashes' in Arabic and was capital of the country until 1932?
14. The highest point of Bahrain is only 134 meters above sea level. What is the name of this 'high' point?
15. Which of the following choices best describes the two distinct seasons of the climate of Bahrain?
Source: Author Triviaballer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor zh1322
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.