Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is this lovely bird that is the state bird of Alaska?
2. What is this stone, the state gem for Alaska?
3. What is this tall stately tree which is the state tree of Alaska?
4. Which one of these statements about the state mammal, the moose, is true?
5. What is the state soil of Alaska?
6. Can you remember what the state flower of Alaska is?
7. The Wooly Mammoth is Alaska's state fossil.
8. Gold is the state mineral.
9. What is the name of the state insect of Alaska?
10. Which of these was a nickname for Alaska?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.