Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Historical source of the Danube.
2. Birthplace of Albert Einstein.
3. Bavarian town known as the "city of three rivers".
4. Home of the oldest cake in the world.
5. City that has lent its name to a dance and a sausage.
6. The only national capital to border two other countries.
7. City nicknamed the "Pearl of the Danube".
8. Capital city located at the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers.
9. Largest Ukrainian port on the Danube.
10. The last city before the Danube meets the Black Sea.
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.