Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the largest US city, by population, outside of the contiguous 48 states?
2. If you saw the movie "My Cousin Vinny", you no doubt recall the way a certain word was pronounced by Joe Pesci's lawyer character, as he repeated it for the confused judge (Fred Gwynne). If you didn't, no matter - what city do the NCAA's Utes call home?
3. Garmins are neat, portable navigation devices.
Garmin to driver: "Traveling southbound on I-81 out of Franklin County, Pennsylvania, hit the traditional Mason-Dixon line and proceed a half dozen miles farther". Where will this take you?
4. This Wisconsin city is situated in the midst of five lakes, well-used by residents and visitors alike for their visual beauty, recreation and fishing (even when frozen). It has been ranked as the most desirable American city in which to live by some magazines among cities approximately its size. What city?
5. What so-called "river" in New York is actually a strait (a body of water connecting two other larger bodies of water)? It's no occident.
6. What city, on the north end of the long New Jersey shoreline, is the home of Monmouth University and also the birthplace of country singer Clint Black?
7. Ok, where is the National Cowboy Hall of Fame?
8. Which city is the third largest in the area known as the Pacific Northwest and is situated near the confluence of the Columbia and Willamette Rivers?
9. What Western city preceded Las Vegas as the most prominent place of casino gaming in America, well-established in the industry by the 1930s?
10. What city is the home of Columbia University? It's as American as 'apple' pie.
Source: Author fourhorsepower
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.