Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The capital of Tibet, Lhasa, is on the banks of which river?
2. The Potala Palace in Lhasa is constructed on what mountain?
3. What religion is dominant in Tibet?
4. Tibet had the same approximate area as which of the following?
5. The Tibetan plateau is, on average, how many metres above sea level?
6. In what year did the Red Chinese occupy Tibet?
7. The Himalayan mountains form Tibet's southern border. What is the highest mountain there?
8. What natural feature forms Tibet's northern border with Xinjing?
9. What indigenous animal has been domesticated by Tibetan peoples for thousands of years?
10. Which is true of the Tibetan calendar?
Source: Author stageball
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.