Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which is the longest river found totally within Portugal's borders?
2. In which Portuguese city can you find a bridge built by Eiffel?
3. Which is the capital city of Madeira Island?
4. What is the population of Portugal?
5. The name Portugal originated from a county of Leon and Castile, 'O Condado Portucalense.
6. What is the population of Lisbon Metropolitan Area?
7. What was Portugal's first capital?
8. Which popular tourist destination is found on Portugal's southern coast?
9. Which country does Portugal have borders with?
10. Where can you ski in Portugal?
11. Which is the most popular sport in Portugal?
12. Into how many administrative districts is Portugal divided?
13. Which one of these cities is a World Heritage site found on the Azores?
14. What is the capital city of Beira Alta?
15. Which is the highest city of Portugal?
16. Which is the population of Porto Metropolitan Area?
17. What are the most representative Roman ruins in Portugal?
18. What is Portugal's capital city?
19. Did Portugal host the Olympic Games in 2004?
20. Where did Tripas originate?
Source: Author davidian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.