Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which European country would I have to travel to in order to gamble at the casinos of Monte Carlo?
2. What is the name of the city in Denmark where someone could experience the miniature towns of Legoland?
3. Which of these is the name of a Croatian city that might lead you to believe that its residents play a lot of bowling?
4. Each of these cities is located in Bulgaria. Which of them lies at the nation's coast along the Black Sea?
5. Which of these is the name of a city found on the Greek island of Crete?
6. If you did not want to wait until next Christmas to see Santa Claus, which of these Finnish cities could you go to visit him at "home"?
7. The city of Cluj-Napoca is located in what infamous region of Eastern Europe?
8. Three of these European cities share the same airport. Which of the following choices is the odd one out?
9. In which of the following European capital cities will you find an astronomical clock that was constructed in the fifteenth century?
10. What is the name of the area shown in the photograph which is governed by the United Kingdom? It shares its name with the big rock in the foreground.
Source: Author RedHook13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.