Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where will you find the famous Rialto Bridge?
2. Which country completed construction of the world's largest dam body in 2006?
3. Iguazu Falls is one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world. Brazil is on one border; which country makes up the other side of the falls?
4. Neuschwanstein Castle is famous for being the model of Cinderella's Castle at Disney's Magic Kingdom (Florida, USA). In which country will you find this famous castle?
5. Machu Picchu, the famous lost civilization of the Incas, is located in which South American country?
6. Name the country that has four official languages.
7. The oldest pub in this country is named Brazen Head. Choose the correct country.
8. Which country has a wine region that is famous for its Barolo and Barbaresco?
9. Name the country known for its giant statue of Christ and its artistic area of Santa Teresa.
10. Known as the "Venice of the North", this country's capital city is below sea level.
Source: Author Globetreker
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.