Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the link between Hitler and the name Schicklgruber?
2. Churchill had a famous ancestor. Who was he?
3. Which of the two men had a university education?
4. Which of the two men served in World War I?
5. After the war, a disillusioned Hitler founded the German Workers' Party (DAP) in 1919.
6. Most people think of Churchill as a Tory (Conservative) politician. He did, however, belong to another party for quite a while. Which party?
7. After the failed "Beer Hall Putsch" in 1923, Hitler ended up in prison. Where?
8. What was the name of Churchill's private home in Kent?
9. Did Churchill and Hitler ever meet?
10. How old were Churchill and Hitler, respectively, when WWII broke out?
Source: Author MrSheen
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.