Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which year did construction begin on the Berlin Wall?
2. Which was the most famous crossing point through the Berlin Wall?
3. Which "war" is associated with the Berlin Wall?
4. When was the 'second wall' built?
5. People were desperate to escape across the Wall -- How many people died trying to cross the Wall while it was still standing?
6. Which of these methods did people use to escape across the Berlin Wall?
7. What prompted thousands of East Germans to go to the Berlin Wall on the night of the opening, forcing the borders to open peacefully?
8. Does any of part of the Wall still stand today?
9. How is the line where the Berlin Wall used to stand demarcated in the centre of Berlin, on the Potsdamer Platz?
10. On which date did the Wall fall?
Source: Author anneliesj
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.