Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Czar Paul I of Russia is assassinated.
2. Haiti is recognized as an independent nation.
3. Angers Bridge collapses in France.
4. Matthew Webb is the first person to swim the English Channel without artificial aid.
5. The Scofield Mine disaster happens in Utah, United States.
6. John Logie Baird transmits the first television picture in London.
7. Sverdlovsk plane crash kills 19 people.
8. Nadia Comaneci earns her first of seven perfect scores at the Summer Olympics.
9. Planes fly into the World Trade Center.
10. Africa is declared free of wild polio.
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.