Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which one of these is a word meaning "to steal"?
2. Which one of these nouns is not also a verb?
3. Including Y as a consonant, how many letters are the longest words with one vowel?
4. Without using any Ys, what is the fewest number of vowels a word with 15 letters has in the OWL?
5. Every word with 3 or more letters in the OWL contains at least a vowel or a Y.
6. Which of these words means "a place frequently visited"?
7. Which one of these words is a noun?
8. How many words contain no vowels and no Y?
9. How many 5 letter words contain exactly one vowel if Y is considered a consonant?
10. The word CWM is a verb.
Source: Author Oidioid32123
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.