Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's start off with a short one. This word means "A narcotic shrub from India".
2. Ready for a little longer? This word can (according to OWL) also be spelled with both a C and a K, uncommon in Q without U words.
3. As I said in the intro, the longest Q without U word is 9 letters, but what is this word?
4. True or false, SHEQELS is the only plural of the word SHEQEL (An old unit for weights and money).
5. What is the shortest word in the OWL containing both a Q and an H?
6. This word alternates consonants and As, and can be spelled with a Q, a C, or a K. What word is this?
7. True or false, no Q without U word is shorter then 3 letters.
8. This word is very rare because it ends in Q. It also is the only of these (according to OWL) to not contain a U. What word is this?
9. True or false, WAQF is an acceptable word in the OWL dictionary.
10. This word means "someone practicing self denial for Hinduism". It also starts with an F. What word is this?
Source: Author Oidioid32123
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.