Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This boy's name:
As a noun: a visible impression or trace on a surface.
As a verb: to make such an impression or trace.
2. This girl's name is also the second letter in the Hebrew language:
3. This girl's name means:
as a verb: to institute legal proceedings.
4. This androgynous nickname means: to strike or tap lightly.
5. This boy's name is a textile industry term for a specific length of a particular material, for example, 270 meters of linen, 770 meters of cotton or silk, or 840 yards of yarn.
6. This boy's nickname is also a type of safety lamp.
7. This androgynous name also means "a broad valley".
8. This boy's nickname can mean a small piece of a larger object, or breaking off a small piece from a large object.
9. This girl's nickname is also half of an alliterative name for a baked dessert made of apples or other fruit, bread crumbs, sugar, butter, and spice; it's called "brown ...".
10. This girl's name is also the name of a spice made from the underground lower stem (mistakenly thought of as the root) of the plant Zingiber officinale.
Source: Author tonythedad
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.