Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many players is Scrabble designed for?
2. If four people are playing, which one will go first, based on the starting letters drawn?
3. Which player will take the second turn?
4. When drawing the first full set of letters, players have the option of keeping their first drawn letter as part of the set.
5. The first word can be placed anywhere on the board.
6. Is there a penalty for exchanging one's letters?
7. A word may be used only once in the course of a game.
8. Is the use of a dictionary ever allowed during the game?
9. Does the game allow for any variations of its basic rules?
10. Can Scrabble be legitimately played alone?
Source: Author memorylane42
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.