Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. First play of the game, the word aa is played across the center square. How many points is this play worth?
2. Not to be outdone, the second player plays another word aa directly below the first player's aa (both letters below a previously played letter), with the first a on a double letter space. How many points is this worth?
3. The word Squib is now played vertically with the letter b placed just before the first across aa. The u is placed on a triple letter space. How many points is this play worth?
4. Pastoral is played across the s in squib. The p appears on a double word score while the o appears on a double letter score. How many points is this play worth?
5. Player 1 now plays zero downwards, intersecting pastoral at the o. He plays a blank in the place of the e, and the z is played on a triple word square. How many points is this play worth?
6. Player 2 now plays whip downwards, intersecting the p in pastoral. The w is on a double letter space. How many points is this play worth?
7. Player one responds by playing ax downwards, with the a to the left of the h and the x next to the i in whip. The x is on a double word score. How many points is this play worth?
8. Player two now plays ham across, with the h appearing right below the rightmost aa. The m is on a triple letter score. How much is this play worth?
9. Yawp is played by player one horizontally below ham, with the y appearing below the a and the a below the m. The w is on a double word square. What is this play worth?
10. For the final play of this quiz, player 2 plays coverup downwards, finishing at the p on the board in yawp, with the e played on a double letter space. How many points is this play worth?
Source: Author kevinatilusa
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.