Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I generally use patterns for my creations. Crochet patterns have a number of abbreviations. What is the full term for "yo"?
2. Continuing on with abbreviations, what common stitch is represented by "sc"?
3. Many people start out crocheting this "relatively" easy pattern.
4. You've found the perfect bedspread to make. The dimensions are exactly right, and you love the yarn. Being a careful crocheter, you make a test swatch so that it turns out exactly the size you want. In crochet terms, what are you doing?
5. Oh no! While measuring your test swatch, you see that its overall measurements are too small! What method is most commonly recommended for increasing the size of your crocheting?
6. What size hook would you choose from these listed to make an thread doily? (answers are a US and metric mix)
7. When looking for yarn, what is 4-ply yarn generally referred to (US usage)?
8. There is a hook that allows you to crochet stitches that look like rows of knitting. What is this hook called?
9. What common pattern might the following be a variation of? "dc fp next 3 sts, dc bp next 3 sts, continue pat until end of row, turn"
10. Which of these shapes can you NOT make with crochet?
Source: Author amazonkls
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Leau
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.