Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Castroville, California is the self-proclaimed "center of the world" for which edible member of the thistle family?
2. In which southern U.S. state would you find Alma, the "Spinach Capital of the World"?
3. Fallbrook, California calls itself the "Capital of the World" for which green fleshed fruit?
4. Fancy a barbecue? More than one place says it's the barbecue capital of the world but which city in North Carolina holds an annual barbecue festival in October?
5. Indio, California is the capital of the world in regards to which fruit native to northern Africa and south-west Asia?
6. The cities of Fresno and Selma both claim they are the "Raisin Capital of the World". In which US state west of the Mississippi would you find both of these cities?
7. Belzoni, Mississippi is the world capital of a farm raised fish. Which fish has put Belzoni on the food map?
8. The Cherry Capital of the World is Traverse City located in which midwestern state of the USA?
9. Breaux Bridge in Louisiana is the capital for which crustacean?
10. This town claims to grow the best pinto beans in the world. Located just 8 miles from the border with Utah, what town is the "Pinto Bean Capital of the World"?
Source: Author Tizzabelle
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.