Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which country is "spaghettieis" a favourite ice cream sundae?
2. Which ice cream from Alaska can be made by mixing together berries, fresh snow and reindeer fat?
3. Which Indian ice cream is traditionally served in an earthenware dish called a matka?
4. Which of these is NOT an ice cream based dessert from Great Britain?
5. Which Italian frozen dessert is halfway between an ice cream and a mousse?
6. What type of texture does Turkish "dondurma" ice cream have?
7. The Persian iced dessert called "faloodeh" is made by using sugar syrup, rose-water and which other key ingredient?
8. Flavoured with green tea, vanilla, chocolate or adzuki bean, what is the name of the popular Japanese ice cream ball coated with sticky rice?
9. Sorbetes ice cream from the Philippines is traditionally made by using which ingredient?
10. Created in Illinois in 1987, which American treat has been marketed as "the ice cream of the future"?
Source: Author Plodd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.