Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Float On' was a 1977 top ten hit in both the USA and UK for which band?
2. Floaters normally affect which part of the human body?
3. In which of these would you normally expect to use a float?
4. 'Hope Floats' was a 1998 romantic film starring Harry Connick Jr. and which congenial actress?
5. If something 'floats your boat', which emotion are you likely to be feeling?
6. Which worker in the building trade is most likely to use a tool named a float?
7. Laputa is an island found floating in the sky in a novel by which author?
8. Float is another name for which aid to buoyancy, found in many species of fish?
9. Who, or what, was 'floating in a most peculiar way' musically in 1969?
10. In which sort of parade are you most likely to see a float?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.