Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I could have been a wife, wrongly suspected of being unfaithful, and smothered by her husband in which play by Shakespeare?
2. I could have been stifled by French provincial life and my boring husband, so embarked on affairs with two different men before committing suicide, if I had been which character?
3. I would have been arrested at Stonehenge and hanged for murdering my husband, Alec, if I had been the character created by which author?
4. Finding myself married to a husband who had been crippled during the First World War, I would have unwisely become involved with a worker on the estate if I had been which controversial woman?
5. Soames, my possessive husband, wanted to own me but instead drove me into the arms of another man in the first volume of which series of novels?
6. I could have been described as a nymphet, pursued by my stepfather, in a novel written by which author?
7. I might been a heroine who was kind to an orphaned boy only to pay with my life by being beaten to death by my criminal boyfriend, if I had been which Dickensian creation?
8. I might have lived on Exmoor and been shot by Carver on my wedding day to John if I had been created by which author?
9. If I had been the third born of four sisters, I would have been fated to die young, inspiring my sisters, especially the second one, to care more for those around them. Who am I?
10. As Maggie Tulliver my fate would have been to drown, with my brother Tom, if I had appeared in which novel by George Eliot which was originally published in 1860?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.