Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When photographing, which of these subjects would you most likely NOT need a tripod?
2. What type of lens would you want to bring with you to a zoo, assuming you want to get close pictures of the animals from a distance?
3. When cleaning your lens, which of these is an acceptable material to use?
4. With which of these subjects would using a neutral-density filter be most helpful?
5. Which these does NOT describe a 50mm f/1.8 lens?
6. A lens hood prevents which of the following?
7. Along with adding extra light, flashes can be used to freeze movement.
8. Are extension tubes most commonly used for macro photography?
9. Which of the following is NOT a type of lighting equipment?
10. Which of these filters reduces reflections?
Source: Author zebra101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.