Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Is Turkish coffee made from coffee beans grown in Turkey?
2. Which is not true about Turkish coffee?
3. Which is not a part of the equipment needed to make Turkish coffee?
4. Which of these containers is the largest?
5. How much coffee, water and sugar is needed to make "orta sekerli" (medium sugar) Turkish coffee for two people?
6. Is Turkish coffee made with cold water?
7. How long should you keep the "cezve" on the low heat until your coffee is ready?
8. What is NOT served with Turkish coffee?
9. Coffee is served when the family of a young man visits the family of the bride-to-be to ask for their permission for their marriage. The future bride prepares the coffee herself and gives a message with the taste. What is this message?
10. After you drink your coffee and there is a little bit of coffee and lots of coffee grinds still in your cup, you put your coffee cup holder on top of your coffee cup, make three horizontal circles with your cup, and then with a quick movement you turn the coffee cup with the cup holder upside down. Why do you do this?
Source: Author aylin_n
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.