Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the inventor of instant coffee in 1901?
2. What are some of the advantages of instant coffee?
3. One of the steps in the processing of coffee is the roasting of the coffee beans. Why is roasting the beans so important?
4. After the coffee beans are roasted, for instant coffee, what is the next step in the production of coffee?
5. What did King Charles II of England have to do with coffee that was unusual?
6. Which country produces about one third of the world's coffee?
7. Which coffee heiress was murdered by the Manson Family on August 9, 1969?
8. What is the name of the most popular coffee chain in Canada?
9. Is decaffeinated coffee completely caffeine free?
10. Which coffee flavored chocolate bar was created in Canada?
Source: Author funnytrivianna
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.