Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these coins does not depict some kind of animal on it?
2. Some countries put holes (square or round) in the centers of their coins. Which of these coins has this feature?
3. One hundred groszy equals 1 zloty in which country?
4. Which of these European countries was still NOT using the Euro as currency in 2011?
5. Of the countries listed, the "cash" was an ancient denomination of money in which country?
6. The tughra, a butterfly-shaped emblem, is found on older coinage from what region?
7. The heller, kreuzer, florin and thaler were all types of former currency in which country?
8. In what year did Australia change its currency from the pound to the dollar? It was the same year actor Patrick Dempsey was born.
9. You find an American 1 cent coin that has a small letter S under the date. What does this signify?
10. If you found a dong in your pocket, in what country would you likely be?
Source: Author debodun
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.