Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the correct collective term for grapes still on the vine?
2. Which word expresses best the idea of an integrated number of rooms in a hotel?
3. What expresses best the idea of a 'mixture of tunes put together to form a longer piece of music'?
4. What do herring live in?
5. A number of banknotes pressed tightly together is called what?
6. What do sheep form?
7. What do robbers organize themselves in?
8. Which of these do not come in litters?
9. What can be frequently found in teams as well as in panels?
10. What is the correct 'collective term' that applies to all of these: a. cards b. wolves c. lies?
Source: Author flem-ish
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.