Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to the foreman in the song 'At the End of the Day,' what doesn't buy any bread?
2. Which two women are in love with Marius?
3. What will make the flowers grow?
4. Who is the leader of the rebels?
5. What will water the meadows of France?
6. True or False: Valjean dies peacefully.
7. According to Gavroche, what is tough on the teeth?
8. Who wrote the book 'Les Miserables'?
9. What number did Valjean have while in prison?
10. With whom did Fantine take Cosette to live?
11. What name does Valjean take on when he becomes the mayor?
12. In the song 'Red and Black,' who sings, 'I am agog! I am aghast! Is Marius in love at last?'?
13. What does Javert swear he will capture Valjean by?
14. Who is not a rebel student?
15. How long did it take the author to write the book 'Les Miserables'?
Source: Author LordBehemoth
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.