Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these one-word song titles is suggested by the phrase 'bright things in the sky'?
2. I'll do it the day after today. What one-word song title from 'Annie' could replace the previous statement?
3. 'Perhaps' is a synonym for the one-word title of what song from 'Annie'?
4. If I say this name out loud, there will be music playing. Or possibly I will have a problem to solve. Two different musicals had a song with which of these titles?
5. What one-word song title from 'West Side Story' decribes something that will not happen this morning or this afternoon?
6. Every little step I take will be a singular sensation. Which of these songs is suggested by the previous statement?
7. Have I forgotten something? If so, perhaps I need to improve which faculty, according to a song from 'Cats' which has a single word for its title?
8. This brand new state is sure gonna fit in great! Which of these one-word song titles informs us of this fact?
9. According to a song with a single word for its title, I'm very well known and loved by all. What is the title of this song from the musical 'Wicked'?
10. This song from 'Showboat' sounds as if it might be a reference to former American President Clinton. What is its title?
Source: Author rosieh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.