Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which is characterized by attempting to live a simple, healthy life in a peaceful state of mind without emphasis on luxury or material possessions?
2. True or False : Thomas Hobbes believed that people would be nasty and brutish towards each other if left ungoverned.
3. This man believed that people left ungoverned would be more civilized toward each other. He wrote "Two Treatises of Government".
4. Did Simone De Beauvoir ever marry?
5. Which of these is a belief system that suggests that observation of facts is preferable to acceptance of dogmatic teachings as the basis for developing a meaningful philosophy?
Source: Author silverjade
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor nerthus
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.