Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Helvetica is one of the most widely used fonts but do you know what Helvetica means in Latin?
2. Gothic typefaces are also known by which other name?
3. Eric Gill designed which well used typeface?
4. In which decade was Times New Roman created for the British newspaper 'The Times'?
5. Which two comic books inspired the designer of Comic Sans?
6. Serif typefaces are also known by which other name?
7. In the UK for typeface Transport is used on nearly all of a certain thing. What is this thing?
8. Christian Boer designed a typeface which is easier for which people to read?
9. Some typefaces contain symbols rather than letters, what are these known as?
10. What term is used for a company which designs typefaces?
Source: Author The_Cyclist
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.