Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Velvet is a special fabric made from the fibers of the velvet orchid vine.
2. Which of these locations is believed to be the origin of the paisley design which is often found on bandanas?
3. What is the main difference between satin and sateen?
4. Which of these qualities makes damask different from most fabrics?
5. Which of the following types of threads are used to make denim?
6. What is the term for making the delicate fabric known as lace?
7. What type of cloth are most American towels made from?
8. Which of the following is a type of fabric that was used for years to make corsets, wall covering and ball gowns, because of its stiffness and ability to hold shape?
9. Tartan was a creation of east Russian peasants known as Tartars.
10. Which of the following plants can be used to make wax, rope, and paper, as well as the very sturdy cloth shown in this photo?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.