Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Does a league refer to a measurement of depth?
2. Who is recruited to aid in the search for the mysterious 'sea monster' since he gave a somewhat plausible explaination of what it might be?
3. What is the mysterious 'sea monster' in truth?
4. The Nautilus is the name of the submarine that inadvertantly rescues Ned Land, Professor Pierre Arronax, and Conseil from drowning in the open ocean.
5. The submarine is commanded by Captain Nemo. His name means what in Latin?
6. How many different languages is Captain Nemo able to speak?
7. Ned Land objects the most to being imprisoned aboard the Nautilus.
8. Which of these locales was visited at the START of the Nautilus' underwater tour?
9. Near the end of the journey, the Nautilus is attacked by gang of deep sea creatures. What does Professor Pierre Arronax refer to them as?
10. In a fit of grief, Captain Nemo sails the Nautilus into the Maelstrom, which is located off Switzerland.
Source: Author Night_Rider
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.