Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Smike, Madeline, Kate, Squeers, Noggs are from which novel?
2. Clare, Jane, Ham, Miss Spenlow, Clara are characters from which novel?
3. Jo, Bucket, Miss Flyte, George, Charley are from which lesser known Dickens novel?
4. Amy, William, Fanny, Tip, Frederick are a family in which novel?
5. Nell, Quilp, Grandfather, Kit, Mrs Jarley are characters in which novel?
6. Fagin, the Artful Dodger, Mr Bumble, Nancy are from which famous London-based novel?
7. Herbert, Magwitch, Compeyson, Joe, Mr Jaggers are characters in which famous Dickens novel?
8. Scrooge, Belle, Clara, Tiny Tim, Marley are from which Christmassy novel?
9. Floy, Walter, Louisa, Paul, Edith are from which Dickens novel, published in 1848?
10. Sydney, Lucie, Charles, Miss Pross, Dr Alexandre are in which novel set in London and Paris?
Source: Author eunomia
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.