Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Flopsymopsy has found a series of books by Dick Bruna which might be suitable. These stories feature a white rabbit with which name?
2. Flopsymopsy has her hopes raised when she comes across a character called Peter Cottontail. Which American author created him?
3. Flopsymopsy thinks she has found a long lost relative in the 'Arthur' books written by Marc Brown. His name is Wilbur Rabbit, but who is his superhero alter ego?
4. Flopsymopsy comes across another relative, who seems to be rushing around and worried about being late. If she follows him into his home, where will she end up?
5. Someone tells Flopsymopsy about a character called Babbitty Rabbitty, which she thinks sounds hopeful. Which magical author's books does she need to track down?
6. Flopsymopsy has been pointed in the direction of 'Watership Down', written by Richard Adams. What is the name of the main character in the book?
7. Flopsymopsy decides the books written by Alison Uttley sound less threatening. What colour rabbit features in the series?
8. Flopsymopsy has heard about a character called Br'er Rabbit, who appears in which collection of stories put together by Joel Chandler Harris?
9. Flopsymopsy finds out that there is a rabbit in the stories set in the Hundred Acre Wood, and decides to join him. Which author created the stories set in this location?
10. At last, Flopsymopsy meets up with her sister, Cottontail, and finds herself at home in the books written by Beatrix Potter. What is the name of their brother?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.