Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How does the play that begins, "Two house holds both alike in dignity, in fair Verona where we lay our scene..." end?
2. "Who's there?" starts which play?
3. After the note, "On a ship at sea: a tempestuous noise of thunder and lightning heard." what is the first line said in "The Tempest"?
4. "As You Like It" ends with a speech said by Rosalind that begins with which phrase?
5. What is the first line of "Much Ado About Nothing"?
6. What are the last two lines of Puck's last speech in "A Midsummer Nights Dream"?
7. "When shall we three meet again in thunder, lightning, or in rain?" is the first line of which play?
8. "Though in this city he hath widow'd and unchilded many a one, which to this hour bewail the injury, yet he shall have a noble memory. Assist." are the last lines of which tragedy?
9. "If music be the______of love, play on, give me excess of it..." Everyone knows it is the opening line of "Twelfth Night", but what is the missing word?
10. "The weight of this sad time we must obey;
Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say.
The oldest hath borne most: we that are young
Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
This is the end of another tragic play ending in a death march. Which one?
Source: Author rgdsmile
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.