Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "Much Ado About Nothing", who asked, "Will you not eat your word?"
2. Which Shakespearean king asks, "Thou dost not wish more help from England, Coz?"
3. Who asked, "If you prick us, do we not bleed?" in a play set in a watery city?
4. Whose great soliloquy begins, "To be or not to be, that is the question"?
5. Who asks the question, "O mighty Caesar! Dost thou lie so low?"
6. "When shall we three meet again?" is the first line of which play?
7. Iago was asked "What will you give me now for that same handkerchief?" in which play?
8. "What, is my daughter gone to Friar Lawrence?" is asked by a father in what romantic tragedy?
9. "Hast thou not dropped from heaven?" was asked by a monster in which play?
10. Who asks, "What angel wakes me from my flow'ry bed?"
Source: Author windrush
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.