Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What book, written by the Mad Arab, contained a great deal of information about the Mythos?
2. What are the Old Ones?
3. In what sunken city does Cthulhu wait dreaming, dead but alive with his kin, until the stars are right?
4. Who is the Crawling Chaos?
5. Who is the blind idiot god?
6. In "The Quest of Iranon", where is Aira?
7. Who was "Under the Pyramids" ghostwritten for?
8. What was the Necronomicon originally called, in Arabic?
9. What planet is Yuggoth implied to be?
10. In "The Outsider", what is the monster that the narrator sees?
Source: Author dtouiey
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.