Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the main character who is narrating the entire book?
2. Why did Judge Atlee send for his children in the letter?
3. What did the Judge and his wife name their home?
4. What day and time did the summons say they needed to meet with their father?
5. What disease did Forrest Atlee suffer from?
6. What did Ray Atlee find hidden in his father's study in old envelope boxes?
7. Where did Ray, Forrest and Harry Rex decide to hold Judge Atlee's memorial service?
8. What city does Forrest Atlee live in?
9. What was Ray Atlee's favorite hobby?
10. When Ray got back home with his secret stash, where did he hide it?
11. What was the name of Judge Atlee's mistress that came to talk to Ray about his father's will?
12. What happened to the Judge's house that the local police thought Ray had done?
13. What did the Judge like to do, according to Harry Rex, that Ray thought was the source of the money?
14. Which casino did Ray visit that he got a behind-the-scenes tour from the owners?
15. What was the name of the private investigator that Ray hired?
16. What was the name of the drug that made attorney Patton French and the Gibson family rich?
17. Did Patton French know about the money?
18. Who did Patton French pay to deliver the money to Judge Atlee?
19. Who did Jacob Spain, a lawyer in town, tell Harry Rex he saw with Judge Atlee a couple days before his death?
20. Who tormented Ray, burned the house down and took the money in the end?
Source: Author crazybombshell
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.