Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As the movie begins we meet Jonathan Foer, the collector of things to remember. The movie pans over a wall of countless objects in plastic bags that meant something to someone. Having just lost his Grandmother, Jonathan decides to find his family's roots in Europe. As he begins his journey, he removes two objects from his collection to help along the way. One is a photograph and the other is a ______________________?
2. It is a long journey to begin Jonathan's "very rigid search" for the secrets of his family's past. Jonathan's search begins in the country of _____________ with the help of a guide service.
3. Jonathan's interpreter and guides from Heritage Tours are Alex Perchov the younger and his grandfather, Alex Perchov. In line with the film and for the duration of this quiz, we will call the younger "Alex" and the elder "Grandfather."
Alex is fascinated with American culture and states that his absolute favorite musical artist is who?
4. Grandfather has self-diagnosed himself as having what physical ailment?
5. Alex and Grandfather have a companion of the canine variety, a spunky Border Collie bitch affectionately named after what American singer/musician?
6. In the film, Alex meets Jonathan at the train depot, attempting to welcome him with flair. He brings along a local band busking in the train station to play a welcome song. What song do they play?
7. Jonathan explains that he is a vegetarian. This baffles Alex and his Grandfather as they ask, "what is wrong with you?" Then they proceed through a list of things Jonathan says he does NOT eat. Which is NOT one of them?
8. During the journey to find his family heritage, Jonathan passes out an American product as a gesture of thanks for help given. What product did his travel guide suggest that he give?
9. During one scene, the group stops in front of a field of flowers with a house at its center. What sort of flowers can be seen as far as you can see?
10. I'm not going to ruin this movie for everyone and tell you how it ends. We can say that Jonathan finds what he is searching for and collects some items to remember along the way. One of his collections was a bag of dirt from a riverbank full of memories and meaning . He returns to the U.S. with all of his items, but what does he do with the dirt?
Source: Author TemptressToo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.