Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the beginning of your adventure, you are in Latin America. After single-handedly fulfilling your mission, you return to your hotel room where a woman is expecting you. As you stand in front of her, you realize a henchman is creeping up behind you, ready to strike you. How do you notice his presence?
2. You are enjoying a massage in a luxurious Miami hotel, when you receive orders from M to keep an eye on Auric Goldfinger, who is staying in the same hotel. Felix Leiter points him out to you, a man playing gin against someone else. You notice someone is giving Goldfinger instructions from the balcony of his room, helping him cheat. What do you do next?
3. As you enter a noisy lab, Q greets you with his usual "Morning, 007. This way please." He informs you that you won't be using a Bentley this time, but an Aston Martin DB5 with some modifications. Which of the following is NOT one of the modifications Q describes?
4. After Jill's death, you are looking forward to any opportunity to humiliate Goldfinger. Soon you find yourself playing golf against him, and you notice he's cheating again by placing a new golf ball to a better position. You decide to use your famous James Bond wit to teach Goldfinger a lesson. What do you do?
5. While you are spying on Goldfinger, you notice a woman trying to take a shot at him. She misses, and quickly gets into her car. Using one of Q's clever gadgets to drive her car off the street, you rush to her side as though you have no idea what happened. Who does the woman turn out to be?
6. Captured by Goldfinger's men, you find out upon awakening that he knows you are 007. He seems amused and decides to show off a laser that can cut even through metal. As the laser beam gets closer, you ask Goldfinger "You expect me to talk?" What is his memorable answer?
7. Goldfinger is holding you captive in a private estate. Being confined in a cell is hardly fitting for a Double-0 (00) agent! How do you manage to escape?
8. Now that you have escaped from Goldfinger's cell, it's time to find out more about 'Operation Grand Slam'. You are under the room where Goldfinger is explaining the plan to his associates. How does he plan to incapacitate the guards at Fort Knox?
9. Goldfinger knows that you heard him talking about his plan, but he does not seem worried. He calls you to join him for a drink, and gives you a few hints to work out the final details of his plan. It seems his aim is not to steal the gold at Fort Knox, but to use a device that will do what to the gold?
10. Oddjob handcuffs you and leaves you to suffer the same fate as the Fort Knox gold. It's now or never, 007! You manage to unlock the handcuffs and defeat Oddjob, but what happens with Goldfinger's device?
Source: Author Gil_Galad
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.