Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which 80's movie combines: "Rawhide", John Belushi, and a Mission From God?
2. In what film would you hear "Tiny Dancer", see Kate Hudson, and ride a bus with an aspiring "Rolling Stone" writer?
3. Joaquin Phoenix sang "Ring Of Fire" in what Oscar nominated film that told the story an Arkansas farmer becoming a Nashville superstar?
4. Name the movie (which has been described as a mockumentary) featuring the song "Big Bottom". Michael McKean starred in the film and the most famous quote was "Turn the volume up to 11".
5. Terrence Howard is rapping "Hard To Be A Pimp" in what 2000's film which chronicled a dream to get out of the Memphis Hood and become a rap music mogul?
6. "Gangsta Gangsta" not only topped the rap charts, it was a big hit song in what N.W.A. inspired film that starred O'Shea Jackson?
7. Do you remember the film where The Bellas vied for the acapella singing championship? Here's a hint, Actress Anna Kendrick sang an impromptu version of "Cups" in the movie.
8. In what film would you see Beyonce', hear the song "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going", and learn the fictional story of the Ultimate Girl Group from their start in the 60s and the next two decades of their career?
9. Which actor/rapper played a character nicknamed Rabbit in the film "8 Mile"? Set in his native hometown, Detroit, the filmed opened with the song, "Lose Yourself", and ended with a thrilling rap battle.
10. Remember when Robbie and Julia fell in love? Drew Barrymore was serving drinks while "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me" was being sung in the background of what classic comedy?
Source: Author GBfan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.