Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "That's funny. I could have sworn I saw a little girl by the name of Emily come in here." Is the little girl's name Emily?
2. In the beginning of the film, you see Emily's mother trying to find her in her bedroom. What colour is the lamp on her bedside table?
3. Where does David cut Steven (their next door neighbour) when he comes over to find out what's going on?
4. What is the name of the song the trinket box plays?
5. Which actress is it that plays Katherine?
6. What does the first bit of writing say, around the bath?
7. What is the name of the town they are moving to?
8. Are Emily's gloves purple when she steps out of the car?
9. Mr. Haskins says that "Woodland Estates is mainly a _______ community." What is the missing word?
10. What gardening tool is used to knock the sheriff out?
Source: Author mrsjsparrow
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.