Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. (2010) This film, starring Colin Firth and Geoffery Rush, concerns the speech difficulties of King George VI.
2. From the 'noughties', which film is about the life of John Nash, a mathematical genius who develops mental health issues?
3. Which movie from the '90s, based on a true story, is about a man who saves the lives of over a thousand Jews?
4. From the eighties, which film is about an assassinated Indian peace activist?
5. This 'insane' film from the seventies was the second film to win all five major Academy Awards, including Best Picture. Which of these movies is referenced here?
6. Which classic musical from the '60s is set in Austria during WWII, and features Austria's national flower, 'Edelweiss'?
7. Which movie, based on a Jules Verne novel, won the Best Picture Oscar in the '50s?
8. Which classic from the '40s, set in Morocco and starring Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman, won the Best Picture Oscar?
9. Directed by Frank Lloyd, this 1930s Oscar winning movie features William Bligh as a mean sea captain and Fletcher Christian who leads a rebellion. To which of the following movies do these facts pertain?
10. (1929) The first film to be awarded Best Picture concerns fighter pilots in WWI and starred Clara Bow.
Source: Author yency
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.