Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. It's wedding number one. Charles and Scarlett are late. Unfortunately, Charles is the best man and he's forgotten something of importance... the rings. He manages to find two other rings to use in place of the ones he was supposed to bring. What do the rings look like?
2. It's still wedding number one. As the best man, Charles has to give a toast. In his toast he mentions that the groom is said to engage in disreputable behavior with what type of animal?
3. It's wedding number two. Again, Charles and Scarlett are late. What mode of transportation do they use to get to the wedding?
4. At this wedding, Charles is seated at a table with many ex-girlfriends. Soon after he finds out what the seating is, he remarks that the only thing that could make this wedding worse would be to see his ex-girlfriend Henrietta. As he says this, she sees him and bursts into tears. What is his friend Fiona's scathing nickname for Henrietta?
5. The third wedding is not one that Charles enjoys very much, as it is the wedding of Carrie, the woman he loves. What is the name of Carrie's groom?
6. At this wedding, Scarlett meets a very tall Texan. What is his name?
7. A tragic event happens at the third wedding: Gareth dies. At his funeral, what character gives a speech?
8. What poet does the speaker at Gareth's funeral quote?
9. It is the fourth and final wedding. The bride is Henrietta, but who is the groom?
10. In the end, Charles ends up marrying Carrie.
Source: Author LuthienT
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.