Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who were the first couple to get married?
2. What did Charles forget to bring with him to the church?
3. How does Fiona describe the bride's wedding dress?
4. What is the song that the Bride and Groom choose for their first dance at the reception?
5. What does Matthew say about the first time he saw Gareth dancing?
6. What is the name of the hotel at which Charles ends up staying after the reception?
7. What is the name of the clergyman who conducts the second wedding ceremony?
8. What disaster befalls Scarlet's bridesmaid dress during the wedding ceremony?
9. What is disasterous for Charles about the seating plan for the meal?
10. Hen' tells Charles that he had a problem commiting to her, thinking that she is stupid. How does she back up this statement?
11. What does Carrie tell Charles at the reception which leaves him feeling devastated?
12. What is Charles's budget for Hamish and Carrie's wedding list?
13. What does Carrie tell Charles is her idea of 'a fair run'?
14. Carrie summarises her 'fair run' by referring to two famous people: a pop star and royalty. Can you name them?
15. In which beautiful part of Scotland does Hamish and Carrie's wedding take place?
16. Which famous Scottish (but not so Scottish) mythical village does Gareth exclaim that they have just arrived at for the reception?
17. What does Gareth instruct his friends to do at the reception?
18. What tragic event occurs at Hamish and Carrie's wedding reception?
19. At the funeral, which recipe does Matthew say will go with Gareth to the grave?
20. Who is the author of the poem read by Matthew at Gareth's funeral?
21. What is Fiona's nickname for Henrietta (Hen')?
22. What is unusual about Fiona's outfit at Charles's wedding?
23. How is Tom related to Deirdre (the 'Thunderbolt City' gal) ?
24. David interrupts the ceremony to tell Charles that, for once in his life, he must do what...?
25. At the end of the film, Charles ask Carrie not to ..?
Source: Author allynellie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rj211
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.